Tuesday 3 January 2012

Hi Hope everyone had a good christmas.

My Mum got me a bakeing book, some perfume and some chocolates.

Our neighbour got me a baking book and a advent calender.

Me and mum went to my brother, his other half and my niece for christmas dinner. They got me a gorgues phone, that has all my favourite songs on. Later on we all went to see my other brother, his other half and sophie. They got me some nail varnishes and a split present for me and mum a nitendo wii! and some games wii sports, the legand of zelda and pippa funnell ranch recue.

We made some cornish pastys yesterday. They are lovely.

Me and mum were defrosting, the freezer the other day. it had been turned off for two days, and the ice still hadent melted, so we left the freezer door open. But when we went to bed we forgot to shut it. when we came down in the morning the whole kitchen floor was flooded. Ooops lol

No comments: